Home Budget Analysis
Managing your monthly budget can be difficult and frustrating. One of the most important aspects of controlling your budget is to determine where your money is going. This calculator helps you do just that. By entering your income and monthly expenditures, you can see how much you have left to save and where your money is being spent. In addition, press the "view report" button to compare your budget breakdown to our targets which can help identify areas for improvement.
- Your income
- Your total gross income from your paycheque.
- Other income
- Any other income that you receive including bonuses, alimony, child support or income from a business.
- Tax withholding
- Total amount withheld for taxes. Enter this amount from your paystub.
- Insurance and benefits
- Total amount withheld for insurance and benefits by your employer. Enter this amount from you paystub.
- Company savings plan
- Total amount withheld from your paycheque that is deposited into a company savings plan.