What will it take to reach your savings goal? This financial calculator helps you find out. Enter in your savings plan and view graphically your financial results. Click the report button to get more information about your plan, and what you can do to make sure that it is on track.
- Years to save
- The number of years you have to save.
- Savings goal
- The amount you wish to have in savings at the end of this savings plan.
- Amount currently saved
- Total you currently have saved toward this savings goal.
- Monthly savings
- The amount you will contribute each month to your investments.
- Expected Rate of Return
- Annual rate of return on your savings. For example, the long-term rate of return for the TSE is about 11% over the last 20 years. An ordinary savings account earns 2% to 5%.
- Expected Inflation Rate
- What you expect for the average long-term inflation rate.