The Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) allows you to set aside money tax-free, while offering flexible investment options to help you increase your savings and to keep more of your money. We offer a variety of investment options, redeemable and non-redeemable, of which all deposits are fully guaranteed.
Our Investment Specialists will answer all of your questions and guide you while making an informed decision when choosing the right TFSA investment for you.
Features and Benefits:
- Available to Canadian residents who hold a valid Social Insurance Number and are 18 years of age and older
- Contributions will not be tax deductible
- Contributions may only be made by the owner
- Income earned and capital gains under a TFSA will be tax sheltered
- Withdrawal of contributions and/or income will not be subject to tax
- Annual contribution limits are set by the Canadian Government and are the responsibility of the purchaser
- Unused contribution room may be carried forward and contributed in a future year
- Withdrawals (income and interest earned) will increase the unused contribution room for any year after the year of withdrawal
Get More Information:
Contact your branch and speak with any of our investment specialists for more information!