Cypress Credit Union and the Johny Hein Memorial Scholarship Fund are pleased to offer scholarships to students in the areas served by Cypress Credit Union Limited. These scholarships have been implemented as a part of Cypress Credit Union’s commitment to the ongoing development of our youth and as a part of the credit union’s commitment to the communities we serve.
The 2023 deadline for the Cypress Credit Union and Johny Hein Memorial Scholarships has passed.
- Students must meet entrance qualifications.
- Selection will be based on financial need, ambition, community & school involvement and scholastic standing.
- Recipients must carry a minimum of 80% load of classes at the institution of their choice.
- The scholarship should be used in the year awarded.
- The deadline for applications is March 31 of each year.
- Award is paid upon the receipt of tuition paid.
- The scholarship committee of Cypress Credit Union Limited, whose decision shall be final, shall make the decision of the award.
- Immediate family members of employees or the Board of Directors are only eligible for the Johny Hein Memorial Scholarship.